Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mackenzism 04/21/2010



Just wanted to document some funny things that Mackenzie has been saying lately:

  • 04/18: I conduct music at church and while watching me conduct she said, "Dad, can you wand my hand like mom?"  I guess the comment makes sense more to magical people more than mere muggles like me. 
  • 04/21: While eating breakfast - "Oh my gosh mom, the crocodiles keep on getting me."  Really, my 2-almost 3-year old saying OMG to me???  I guess the OMG worries me more than the crocodiles getting her.  We do watch animal documentaries a lot so I am the only one to blame on her constant concern of a wild animal getting her.

Mackenzie has also started to say this on her sentences, "uhm, I mean like...." 

Ah, the things that she says always surprise me.  Where is she learning all these things?  I guess one of the perks of being Mackenzie's mom is that I get to hear her make all these comments first hand.  I love my big (baby) girl.

No comments: