
As you can see from the color scheme of our blog, we have the boston colors - Red and Blue (nope, it doesn't mean Democrats and Republicans). Needless to say, we are very big Boston sports fans and have been thoroughly heartbroken by the Patriots loss in the Super Bowl.
I can honestly say that the Pats' loss broke my heart to the point that I really did feel (and still does feel) like I have just broken up with someone I really, really love. Good thing Silas isn't going to break up with me because of this but man, it hurts. I guess it's because I stood by my team through hail and high water especially during the spygate days and then all I got in the end was this disappointing loss. Ouch.
Ok, I'm starting to feel better now. I still can't watch ESPN or read any sports-related website because there still are news and commentaries about "the loss" and I am not yet ready for them yet. I know time will heal all wounds so I'll wallow in my pain for now and then move on. In any case, I still *heart* my Patriots.
No comments:
Post a Comment