Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Digs



OK, so i missed a week (or 2) of blogging but I am going to make it up by posting more often in the coming weeks. The reason I haven't blogged lately is that I've been very busy at work helping with the move to our new corporate headquarters - at Diamond View 2 in Durham. Now, my commute is only 7.5 miles each way and I get to enjoy the ballpark view from the deck of our building. It is tough to be a working mom but with a view like this, it just makes the workday more tolerable and even enjoyable at times - and we even have free snacks and drinks! Now, are you ready to meet with our HR yet? :)

1 comment:

Anna and Ryan said...

We can't wait to come catch a game with you guys. Ryan would love it if he's office was right there, too!